- Scientists Calculated How Much Longer You Can Live With a Healthy Lifestyle TIME
- Healthy Lifestyle Linked To An Extra Decade Free Of Chronic Disease, Harvard Study Finds WBUR
- Want a Long, Healthy Old Age? A Healthy Middle Age Helps HealthDay
- Healthy habits at midlife linked to up to an extra 10 years of living without chronic disease MinnPost
- Healthy habits extend disease-free life ‘by up to a decade’ The Guardian
- View full coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.